TEST-O is an expert organization in implementing different kinds of vocational training programs. We that vocational training can be the best intervention in order to enable vulnerable groups, such as women-headed families, orphans, widows, disabled, and IDPs, for sustaining and securing their livelihoods. TEST-O has experience in implementing different vocational training programs including, carpet weaving, Embroidery, Food Process, Bag making, Tailoring, tinsmith, etc. in this regard, TEST-O’s experience is summarized as follows.
- TEST-O has implemented a vocational training (carpet weaving) program for male and female prisoners at Mazar-e-Sharif male and female prison in Balkh province person. The project is funded by UNODC during which 30 male and female prisoners have been trained in carpet weaving.
- During the year 2014 TEST-O implemented Vocational Training for Youth (Auto Machine Repairing) project in the Nawar District of Ghazni province, the project was funded by Polish Team (PRT-Ghazni), and during the project, 20 beneficiaries were trained and received training tool kits on Auto Mechanic Repairing.
- In 2013 TEST-O implemented Vocational Training for men Carpentry project for 20 youths in the Nawor District of Ghazni Province. The project was funded by PRT. During the project, 20 beneficiaries received training and tool kits on Carpentry.
- In 2013 TEST-O implemented the Vocational Training for men Tinsmith project for 20 youths in the Nawor District of Ghazni Province. The project was funded by Polish Team (PRT-Ghazni).
- During the project, 20 beneficiaries received training and tool kits on Tinsmith. TEST-O implemented Candle Making Project for Ghazni Women in 2012. The project was also funded by PRT. During the project, 80 female beneficiaries were trained.